WELCOME TO ALO
We are happy to announce that six new colleagues recently have joined our company – Anders Andersson, Tommy Pettersson, Emil Eld, Magnus Matsson, Fredric Lindstrand and Elin Nelson.
- Anders is our new mechanical engineer. He graduated from technical university last year and has a practical background with experience in both machining and mechanical repairs. Anders has always been interested in mechanics, especially engines and cars. He enjoys going to the gym and biking. Recently he bought an old house which he is currently working on restoring.
- Tommy is one of our new CNC-operators and will strengthen our CNC department. He will operate our new Okuma 4-axis mill machine.
- Emil is also our new CNC-operator with 10 years of experience, most recently from Scania. He will strengthen our CNC department and will be operating ALO’s Okuma 4-axis lathe.
- Magnus has been involved in mechanical assembly, CNC-operations and trouble shooting. Magnus wealth of experience from similar jobs has helped him to adapt easily into the world of ALO.
- Fredric is our new electrical engineer. He has previously worked as a consultant in electrical design and automation.
- Elin is our new HR manager. She’s gained her previous experience from working as a recruiter at the bank Klarna, and with HR at Mora-based company Scanmast. Elin’s interests vary from spending time in nature (skiing, hiking, cycling…) to taking care of the home. She’s also recently fallen in love with knitting and will soon be finished with her first creation – a scarf!